LegacyGT.com

VT meet, July 27.

jamiesong

I like BLcK_mrkt's idea. It has been awhile since we had a meet, and the idea has been floating in my head a bit, i just haven't had the chance to do anything. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make much recently, and most of this month is out since i'm going on vacation starting next saturday and won't be back until the following sat/sunday.

Having said that, I'm looking at the 27th as about the only open window of opportunity i have until mid august. I'm hoping that should be enough notice for everyone...

now past meeting and going for food, do we want to do a drive this time around? switch it up a little? Let's hear it.

Anyone? Bueller?

:)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ you got to start somewhere

I'd be up for lunch and drinks somewhere...possibly at breakwaters??

My wife may come as well.

if that's along the lines of what we'll do, I'll bring my wifey too.

either way, I should be free that day.

(huh, that rhymed. i'm such a f**king poet) :lol:

splash > breakwaters

And the wife!!!? :eek: she have any single friends for the rest of us to fight over? :lol:

Never been to Splash.

Unfortunatly all her friends are married...but hey, maybe you're down with that :lol:

How's the install of the tranny going, you going to be ready by the 27th?

As far as tuning, you should have big gay Al at Dynoflash tune your car...you'll be sure to get well over 500whp :lol:

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

:lol: it is debatable what condition the car will be in. right now, i've made reverse progress :lol: due to auto creek f'in up 3 of my flywheel bolts. i pulled the motor out today to take it up to rennline motorsports (where my former roommate works) and weld some nuts on the bolts to yank em out. needless to say, put enough heat on them and the come out finger tight :lol: now i could reassemble everything and put it in today, but while the motor is out of the car why would i do that?? :icon_twis so i have a new rear main seal on the way since this one probably got pretty heated up, and o ya, some new brian crower cams are on the way too :p will rebuild that stuff up this week and plan on plopping everything back in next weekend, esp cuz my rear axles wont be here until weds. to make matters worse, i'm getting sent away next week for work, so i'll be losing a week that i could be working on it if I don't get it done next weekend. :spin: i'll keep y'all informed. :cool:

no, they replaced my rear main seal, but they had to obviously take the clutch and fly out. and so when my car is just sitting on jackstands in the garage, I can't exactly take it to them and be like, fix this shit nuckaaaaas. :lol: so i just pulled the motor and did it myself. everything is out, engine is waiting for some cams and 3bond now to re-seal the oil pan :) thats been leaking

Archived