LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$380. Cobb does not move on prices. The King of Parst shipped for free to my door. I have read all of the info on these bars. ELs and urethane busings are not needed. The busing is came with have a zerk grease fitting so the urethane bushings are not needed.

You really only need ELs of you're going to be putting a lot of stress on the bars...I will not be autoxing it so I suspect I will be OK. If I do need them, I will pick some up. The car feels sooooo good.

Rehab is for quitters.

Ok...so who here in Jax has one of the hotter legacys available. Anyone have a bike, or a friend with a bike (aside from Anthony), that they will let me use? I have a necessity, for one...and so, I'm checkin' in.

I have a friend who's selling his bike. I'll PM you for details.

I also installed the visors today. Pretty easy...though putting the weather stripping back in is a pita.

It is SNOWING here! I walked back from the gym to my room and nothing! less than 45mins later it was snowing when i was walking to work! WTF?

I have a friend who's selling his bike. I'll PM you for details.

I also installed the visors today. Pretty easy...though putting the weather stripping back in is a pita.

pictures NOWWWWWW!:)

And if he in Japan how about you send me over some B4 Blistein Wheels. :)

trust me if i found some i would snap em up with the quickness! I really want the newer blitzen wheels off the BL body style! there is a guy on liberty.asn.au that has a white LGT and he had them on his. I found the site a while back and just so happened to see that he was selling them but i was 1 day too late as he had already sold them:mad:!

about 2 weeks left people! CANT WAIT!

Archived