LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal Black Silica Thread (2010)

Tide

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
haha i have absolutely NO chrome on my car. Chrome IMO is gaudy and should not be on any cars. Color matched parts on cars makes them look a lot more classy and complete then throwing chrome in random places around the car. The only thing that is polished on my car is my Invidia CBE and i am changes that because i am making muffler deletes that will have matte black tips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know, sorry to disappoint guys. i got the auto for a number of small reasons. firstly, its quicker than the manual. secondly i drive in stop start peak hour traffic for at least two hours every day. thirdly, i broke my wrist a couple of years ago and couldn't drive a manual.

whilst its not the same thing, i use the steering wheel mounted paddle shifts most of the time which is more fun than the standard auto.

fyi, some of the performance mods i have done include a turbo back exhaust and ecu tune. this added more than 100Nm of torque and my previous peak power now comes in about 55km/h earlier to a range where i regularly use it.

its my first subi (and awd/4wd) and i don't think that i would go anything different in the future

i know, sorry to disappoint guys. i got the auto for a number of small reasons. firstly, its quicker than the manual. secondly i drive in stop start peak hour traffic for at least two hours every day. thirdly, i broke my wrist a couple of years ago and couldn't drive a manual.

whilst its not the same thing, i use the steering wheel mounted paddle shifts most of the time which is more fun than the standard auto.

fyi, some of the performance mods i have done include a turbo back exhaust and ecu tune. this added more than 100Nm of torque and my previous peak power now comes in about 55km/h earlier to a range where i regularly use it.

You have viable reasons so I will go easy on you :)

And this is something I (and many others) have said! Here, here!

its my first subi (and awd/4wd) and i don't think that i would go anything different in the future
I'm just here for the mods.

LGT195, your Liberty comes with Bilstein shocks if I am not mistaken?

Great looking car. I heard good things about the manual tranny you guys get but still adds 100 lbs.

That's correct about the bilstein's. Unfortunately i needed to get coilovers because the rear guards scrubbed with my aftermarket wheels (larger offset) and wider tyres...but at least the coilovers enabled me to also lower it.