LegacyGT.com

SE PA: Alignment shops

ultimakf7

i take mine over to NTB across from mccafferty ford i think they have a 3 yr plan that is less than the price of 2 alignments but you can go back as many times as you want for free. (i bought mine when i had my last car and it was a 5 yr. and transferred it to the subaru) havent really been able to complain about them yet (knock on wood)

p.s. i just found my camera today so i will take some tint pics for you and post them up.

...find out what type of machine they have...I highly recommend a place that uses a laser system and one that would allow ou to sit in the vehicleruntime 1 to 1.5 hours!

Good luck...BTW I went to a midas shop, because I know the crew there and they do what I tell them! ;)

CRAZY KEN

expect to pay $100 to $150 for a custom 4-wheel alignment...some places maybe even more!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, I just got mine done yesterday at Fred Beans Subaru. They also did the ride height adjustment for me on the coil overs and everything came out good. They actually set mine more to a Spec B configuration now and set for even tire wear. While you're there, you can also stop in at the King of Parts and get some new toys. :)

Archived