LegacyGT.com

Rhode Island

RobE

I'm still wondering why RI isn't listed among the states in the Northeast forum. :iam:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe it doesn't show, it's so small... Just kidding, but we need to fix this...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I was wondering if there are any GT owners in RI? I have only had my car a short time and have not seen any GT's.

Where in RI you at, I tend to see a lot of Legacy in the northern parts of 295 and 95

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed this thread!

I live up in Lincoln around the mall. Also, work in downtown providence near ppac. probably wouldn't be able to spot me though with my little stocker. Hopefully I'm getting exhaust soon! :icon_bigg

Hi,

I'm from East Providence but living in Brookline, MA for the time being. When I first heard about the LGT I immediately found the forum and have been hooked ever since. I am planning to find a nicely cared for '05 lgt 5mt (OBP or GRP please!:)) in the near future when I get the promotion from co-op to full-time over at Boston Scientific in May. Thanks for all the write-ups, pics and general info... I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to the forum.

-Rick

i'm going to be there in a month. taking the gf to newport for her birfday.

Newport's awesome. Lots of great bars and restaurants. Too bad you didn't make it for the St Patty's day weekend celebration. It's quite a drunken fest!:icon_bigg

Archived