LegacyGT.com

My summer project!!

Well thats the rear end shot Aken lol. I got more pics of it on my pic profile on here. And yea your right dr_sharp....Ill admit it, Im a red neck and proud of it lol. Heres the front view. http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1291&pictureid=6663

Well thats the rear end shot Aken lol. I got more pics of it on my pic profile on here. And yea your right dr_sharp....Ill admit it, Im a red neck and proud of it lol. Heres the front view.

I know it was - I'm saying make the back end look like the front end also and freak people out.

Yea Aken, lol after i sent that I figured out what you were sayn lol. Here in the next couple days, the catalog I ordered for all the parts for this van should be in....then I can start watching my bank account shrink. Hoping to install stage 2 on my LGT this summer and restoring this van is gonna be expensive! But well worth it!

Gotta get the engine runnin first....go so many ideas for it but can't decided on which one to go with! Deff wanna paint her black, but keep the engine mostly stock. I'm liking the mpg being close to the 60's like its supposed to be!

Gotta get the engine runnin first....go so many ideas for it but can't decided on which one to go with! Deff wanna paint her black, but keep the engine mostly stock. I'm liking the mpg being close to the 60's like its supposed to be!

a black color like the truck Sylvestor Stallone has in "The Expendables" would look cool. I'm subbing to see the outcome.

Archived