LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Wagon

GP1300R

Really thinking about pulling the trigger on a 2005 silver unltd 5mt wagon. Going to test drive tomorrow. The car has 74,000 miles and I think that is a little high but the owner says the car is almost perfect and was meticulously maintained by the PO. Current owner has only had possession for a few months but cant fit all his kids in it, hence his reason for selling. I am planning to take the car to a dealer and get it checked out.

He paid 13,500, and knows how rare and demanded these cars are. Asking 12,500, slightly above private party value.

What do you guys think?

Thanks guys. Well see what happens tomorrow and I'll post back tomorrow night. I'm feeling a little bit of buyers remorse already as I don't NEED to buy a car; but I think once I get one I wont regret it. At all.

I have the BSM wagon in limited version (5mt as well) . One of the best rides ever. Go for it , miles are very reasonable for a 2005.

Same here. And I concur that 74k is very reasonable mileage for an 05. For example, I have 93K on my 05 LGT wagon and it was only a weekend/long trip driver for the first five years of my ownership. :lol:

Bought it and I love it. I have had it for 48 hours so far. Lender still has the title and the long weekend kinda slowed things down so I can't expect to drive it (legally) before thursday. So far I have detailed it (meguiars fine cut cleaner, meguiars show car glaze, nu finish on top), ordered rally armor UR mudflaps with red letters, led license plate lights, and polished the cloudy headlights. It looks damn good. I cant wait to actually drive it..

Archived