LegacyGT.com

Warning : Avoid this lgt/dealer

Laverne

http://trustauto.v12soft.com/inventory/view/6868539

Trying to give any lookers a headsup to avoid this particular LGT

This was MY leggy up until a little over a month ago when I traded it in. I kept her pretty clean but I would not sell it to my worst enemy. Hell If it were worth the deal I would have sold it on here first.

Turbos going

trans is getting soft

center or rear diff is clunking at odd times.

eats wheel bearings like I like my donuts..ALL THE TIME

Its had 2 meet-ups with natures freindly neighbors, was rear ended, and a tree destroyed the rear hatch. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CLEAR CARFAX. There's absolutely no way. Hell the vin stamp on the hatch doesnt match the car. I know as I PUT THE HATCH ON MYSELF!!!!( this car has never seen Manassas Subaru,:lol:)

It may sound abused, but really it wasnt. I took really good care of it and liked it a lot. I kept her clean and waxed, just minimal wear and tear associated with the age and miles. It had a rough go after a mishap oil change at a mega oil depot( search my name youll see it) and pretty much sat as the ownership went down hill. The nature events happened 1 within 2 mos of oil mishap final repair, the other 3 weeks after it got out of the body shop from the first. I literally parked it September of last year in my garage, where it sat until the day I traded it in. I had 2 intentions 1: build the 2.5( had all parts) and

2: Swap and LS V8 in it( which I also had lined up)

However it just didnt happen and it became time to move on..

So in closing, please, unless you are looking for a project DO NOT venture in to see/ buy this car. It just isnt worth it...

Typical dealer B.S. right here..:spin:

When I was shopping I found what seemed like a decent LGT sedan there. I set up a test drive appointment for 10 or 11 on a Saturday morning. I got there right as somebody else was returning from a test drive...literally watched them pull in just minutes after I arrived (I was about 15 mins early for my appt).

They bought the car on the spot, and I got to drive 1.5 hours back to my house, for nothing.

Not that my story is a reason to avoid that dealer, but it was annoying.

Archived