LegacyGT.com

There's alot of complaining here

I've been on other car boards and most of them seem to love the cars they drive. I'm not saying it doesn't happen here, but there seems to be more complaining about this awesome car we have. Why is that? If people are so unhappy with it, take it back and say you want a Kia. I think for the most part LGT does an awesome job, performance, luxury, and price. No navigation?? boo hoo, go to Car Toys and they'll hook you up. If you want more luxory go buy a BMW for twice the price and half the hp and quit yer whinin' Git r dun!!

frankly, subaru should be able to do better at this point. They have the awd system down. Time to get the basics everyone else had down years ago figured out. They frustrate you by never getting it quite right. I could give a rats behind about nav--I have a map in the glove box. Generally I know where I'm going anyway. I don't really want HID's--I hear they suck at night in the rain. I don't need traction control--if you can't get it done with a regular ol awd vehicle, you need to give up your license. What I DO want is a clutch that doesn't stink, washers and windows that work--picky little things like that. Things that have worked on every other car I've ever owned, and thats getting to be a longish list these days.

Honestly? I may trade my legacy come spring. I'd love it if the little things worked. Maybe they'll get the bugs worked out. If not, the search continues for the elusive everything car--decent performance and reliabilty where everything works. Must be out there somewhere...

I can agree, some features mentioned should be options but they are not so look into aftermarket if your not happy. I personaly like my car and it does what i expected it to do and dont feel like anything is missing in it. Bottem line, if you don't like it don't buy it or if you did buy it, sell it and get what you want.

I love my car and overall I am very happy. Every car is going to have little annoying things that are off...its a machine, no car is perfect. If you don't like it sell it or trade it or else just enjoy the car which I think is awsome. After all if you go around looking for perfection all the time you will die unsatisfied. Just my .02 cents.

Archived