LegacyGT.com

Exhaust question/feeler

smitty

I have a friend that works for The Speed Factor in Sterling and have been discussing a few things with him. Basically Im trying to get a feeler as to how many people are looking for an exhaust for our cars. He said that they could probably custom make one for our cars if enough people want one. I am going to discuss this with him further but I wanted to get an idea as to how many people are interested.

Guess I'll need to post this to the main part of the board too :icon_tong

I've already signed up to be the test car haha. But in order to do it they would of course need enough interest to do it. I still have yet to post this to the main board though. I will ask him tomorrow about pricing. I would imagine it would be comparable if not cheaper to whats currently available.

• 2 weeks later...
Smitty - Will they do a custom CBE if I supply the muffler, resonator and y pipe? I am looking for a decent exhaust place with a decent price. I am not from the area but I have relatives that I visit in the summer. I am looking at alternative to buying a CBE. Plus I was hoping to keep the flanges at the axleback so I can swap the stockers with the aftermarket ones incase i need to be stealthy.

Archived