LegacyGT.com

Fuel Filler Hose Part #?

I have a 91 legacy L awd. I had my car on a lift and noticed a rubber hose going from the fuel tank to the fuel filler pipe/cap that was cracked and seeping gas. I've searched on auto parts sites, ebay, even subaru oem part stores and can not find a part # for the rubber hose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the fuel system diagram and part numbers from the Subaru Factory Service Manual (FSM). Hopefully it has what you need. There are four diagrams in the FSM, but they all look the same to me at first glance. Let me know if you need the others. Good luck and go Packers!!!

fuel1.thumb.jpg.4466ac3b53d83c1754a50bf17aba1d90.jpg

fuel2.thumb.jpg.cfaf62e84fd818bfed97cdd65863f807.jpg

Here is the fuel system diagram and part numbers from the Subaru Factory Service Manual (FSM). Hopefully it has what you need. There are four diagrams in the FSM, but they all look the same to me at first glance. Let me know if you need the others. Good luck and go Packers!!!

I think I need part 34 or 41. Not listed on 2nd page. If you have that page it would be great.

Thanks man. Unfortunately that rubber hose is not listed on there. Idk if its just included with the filler neck part # or what. I think my best bet is take it off and go to parts store and match something up. I've looked up the filler neck part # and can't get a solid picture of it. This is the best I could find:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170527029285?item=170527029285&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Archived