LegacyGT.com

P-204UH Swap vs. Leptronix Aux In

slowurroll

Ok guys. I have been digging around but since I am new to the forum and to the Legacy, I need some opinions.

Back story. I have an 05 Legacy 2.5i Ltd with the 6 disk changer. I discovered the other day that I cannot get the CD's to play at all. It recognizes there is a disk in the player but it doesn't ever play after quite a while of trying to. Anyway. My biggest gripe is the lack of aux connection. I have seen the few options out there but two have caught my eye: the P-204UH swap and the Leptronix Aux In.

I realize that the Leptronix is based on whether the guy (Sebastian) still makes them if the demand is there which for now, it doesn't seem like he is based on his thread. However I am not going to be doing this right away so I have some time.

Cost isn't a huge factor since I will be taking time to plan this out and spend wisely. I thought about the JDM swap but that's more than I want to spend right now. I also don't want to use the ghost CD option.

So what are the pros and cons of the two mentioned? Which do you have and what do you like about it? Any input you care to share on which to go with? I can find the P-204UH on car-parts.com for under $200 right now.

I apologize if there are some more threads about this out there but I have been struggling to find them that give actual feedback and not just questions about it.

Haha. I am definitely interested if you do RedFloyd! Do you have a list on your other thread of interested people?

Anyone have any insight on connecting an amp and subs using the Subaru factory radios? Is that possible with any of them?

Archived