LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

I figured i would start an official Capital Region thread since Rochester and all the other cities are just too far to really keep in touch and meet as often.

This thread should involve Albany, Troy, Colonie, Guilderland, etc, etc.

I guess it would be nice to start with a roll call of all members in the capital region.

So far i know these members should be involved:

Cossey

Smushybrain

Dmiller5

Bmac

Scoobeedooby

lowrider418

rallysquirrel

lamicac

Me(korpsepatrol)

jack bauer

dbrunone

deadlydave

SRT4onFullTilt

Jayxbay518

jaymann

bpj71

Jimmy78

MadMontie1

Non capital region but still partake

bigb3630123

Hammerdown

If i am missing some please let me know. Hopefully this thread stays alive as well!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah i figured i would start it since, I figured we should try to get a weekly or bi weekly meet going. There are wrx meets but i don't see any Legacy meets.

R.I.P Coxx

OK anyone else interested in going to the meet on the 23rd that the downstater's are setting up? I am pretty sure i will be going and it would be pretty cool if we could caravan it if anyone is interested?

If not, what are good days for you guys to set up a meet?

R.I.P Coxx

Lol skankectedy. There are so many names for these cities, Troylet, Amsterico, Smallbany. I am definitely going now. Just Checking if anyone else wants to tag along either convoy or hitching a ride.

R.I.P Coxx

Where is it korpse? Sunday is the first day of my vacation and I don't mind a little road trip.

Also guys, every weekend night, people are hanging out down in the Wendy's lot on Central Ave. across from Pep Boys. Always a decent time, I may stop by tonight w/ the gf to say hello to a few regulars.

Awesome Cossey, i will pm you for more info on sunday. Tonight i might actually will be laying low though. Which wendy's is that? is that the one next to kurvers?

R.I.P Coxx

Good thinking on this thread korpsepatrol!

I didn't think there were that many of us around here. I'm used to seeing older women driving the non-WRX Subarus up here.

Example: Today on my way home I spotted an atlantic blue Legacy driving aggressively and I pulled up alongside and it was a not so attractive ~40 y/o woman...

Lol oh yes, i see those alll the time. Its sad. But yeah kinda getting tired of just seeing people spot people in ny or nj or ct etc.

I figured we should have a thread where we can actually mention where to go for service, like Cossey recommended capital land Subaru.

Also we need to figure out a good meeting spot and day. Its cool if the rex's come but it would be nice to see more Legacy meets.

Plus i sure as hell would like to know little things i could be doing to my car or free advice on what to do and NOT to do.

R.I.P Coxx

Yea, Fred is a good guy over at Capitaland. He's the service manager there, but also has a LGT. He hooks all of the Unysoc members up with good prices and excellent service. I've never gone there for anything except for parts (friends and I do all work if needed/wanted) but he's always been good to me and I've never heard anything bad.

I'm free allll week thanks to vacation time. I have nothing to do really except one day drive to NJ or at least 1/2 way to meet up w/ someone so my friend can get a few parts for his car from them. And then someday I have to go up to Lake Placid to Moon Performance so we can get my friends 3000GT tuned.

Awesome Cossey, i will pm you for more info on sunday. Tonight i might actually will be laying low though. Which wendy's is that? is that the one next to kurvers?

No, it's the one across from Pep Boys in the same little plaza as Harbor Frieght (sp?) and some other small stores. Next to Kohl's/McDonald's.

Awesome so far if anyone from albany is still interested, Sunday at 9:30am we are planning to meet at the sunoco in front of suny on washington ave.

We will leave from there to head to the bear mountain meet.

R.I.P Coxx

Awesome so far if anyone from albany is still interested, Sunday at 9:30am we are planning to meet at the sunoco in front of suny on washington ave.

We will leave from there to head to the bear mountain meet.

If you had a Spec B, you could grab an extra hour of sleep, leave at 10:30 and still make it on time! :lol::lol::lol:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Archived