LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Premium Tire/Wheel Question

Wicked1

anyone running these or have tried either of these?

Good Year Eagle GT's or Bridgestone HP550

I am not only looking for a good tire with all around performance, needing something with a mean bite for the beach and winter if possible.

I am also looking to dump the factory Premium Aluminum Rims, I hate them.

I would be willing to spend about $175 for each tire, and a little less for a wheel, so in total looking for something in the range of $1,200.00 for all 4

I am looking to do the same thing. i have my wheels and tires off of my 2012 sold. I have a black silica limited. any suggestions on what would be good and not insanely expensive. just looking to do 18 inch wheels. there is a zinik z31 that i thought was pretty kick ass.

I am actually looking to get the Limited Subaru wheels, just hard to find, or they are far away, and the cost to ship kills the deal. A guy here in LA has 4 brand new ones with new tires, but nearly $400 for S&H is a pain.

I will keep looking as I have some time with stock tires and rims from a 2010 Premium, but once the tires go, I will be motivated.

man if you could figure out a way to get them from fargo, ND to LA and get me 1200 they are yours. guy that wanted them tried to low ball me when he got here

Huh? get what from ND to LA and what are you selling? I was looking for new tires and rims (4 each) but max to spend is $1,200.00

No, I was talking about the limited wheels and tires off of my car. i would be willing to sell them for 1200, just too bad you were not closer. .shipping I am guessing would be a killer.

Yes S&H is a killer, but a guy on here in CA has 4 brand new 2012 Limited Rims and Tires for $800.00.

I would not pay more than that for Rims and tires, just not worth it. I like the 2010, 2011, 2012 Limited and GT Rims, but too much $ and S&H is nuts.

Archived