LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

FYI Guys - I have a set of Black Leather seats available from my 2011 FXT (35k miles) that bolt into 05-09 Legacys available. Heated, Power, airbags...ready to go!

You have any pictures of them ? Location ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think this tan console would interest anyone (perhaps I should take assembled pictures?) so I'm willing to sell off the electronics from it.

I am willing to dissect the harness apart to give each component the receiving end of the plug.

LINK

Aux Console Connection: SOLD

Heated Seat Switch: $25 shipped

Si Knob Switch: $40 shipped

12v cigar outlet: $10 shipped

Console FREE to pick up w/o electronics

Edited by argyle409

this is probably a longshot but who knows I am looking for the interior headliner for my 05 LGT limited w/ sunroof if anyone has one in good shape let me know!

Check the vehicle part-out thread. I've seen several on there in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
Would anyone be interested in a set of black leather seats from a 2005 GT Wagon? The only thing missing is the headrests but everything else works great on them and they are in good shape. Let me know and I will take some pictures and put them up here. I would like to get about $450 for the set but am open to reasonable offers. Located in Sumter, SC

Front black leathers for sale out of my 2005 LGT Ltd Wagon.

Primo condition! $400

A little off topic but how do you have that harness setup/connected? And enough fresheners? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little off topic but how do you have that harness setup/connected? And enough fresheners?

I ran I back to the rear strut brace until I get my harness bar! And no, I'll keep collecting them foreva. I'll take them down if it's court-mandated or my mirror falls off hahaha.

^No shipping :-(

I'll ship :)

I just finished up my interior swap with some 2008 Spec B seats/door cards. As such, I now have the following up for sale:

Pair of 2008 LGT front seats - black leather, perforated, heated, both power adjustment, manual lumbar adjustment

2008 LGT rear fold down seats - black leather, perforated

4 2008 LGT door cards

Will try to take some pictures of them tonight.

I am located at Flushing, NYC. PM me if you are interested.

Super clean 08 LGT limited black leather interior. Bit of a long shot, but would love to swap for Red leather (06) SpecB interior. Based in CNJ, but absolutely willing to drive a fair distance for the swap. Edited by turboboost

I'm looking for the wood trim accent pieces for the 05-07 models. I have a 06 obxt with black interior that I want to spice up. Also looking for the child seat anchor covers.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...