LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

So crazy today!!! Not sure about going out today. AWD can't really save you from ice....:(

we have a semi steep hill out of the neighborhood and it was covered in ice and I was able to go up and down it no problem as well as my friends neighborhood where people were pushing cars out of the way. Same thing when we had the deep freeze (I think it was '03?) in my 98 Impreza I was shuttling my friends around going up hill on the ice. It surprised me, I didnt' think I would be able to do it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;4714107']i'm in kennesaw by bells ferry. i'd be down to go to rays sometime. the vw meets there are pretty chill and some of those guys love it when you bring new cars up to chill. and im pretty sure the barrett meets got moved to sandy plains in the old big lots parking lot. hh gregg was attracting too much attention because it got so huge.

I was wondering what happened to the barrett meets. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha you guys are clowns...I'll be there in my 09 Grey Leggy....on a frikin spare until Friday. Rear tire got eaten up by a goth dang pit bull on roids I swear. So far that makes about 5-6 of us showing up there. This will be good

would you guys be interested in venturing up to the varsity for a meet some time? Itd be nice to hang with some other legacy owners.

lets do it! besides no body wants to hang out with those ricer wrx guys!

im in, just let me know!

-Brett

So just want to say thanks to everybody who showed up at Ray's tonight....Very nice for a first meet in the area. Lets go for it again March 6, 2014...Ben if you want to bring your friends with the STI go ahead. Make the VW/Audi club think twice beffore wanting to talk crap again haha

So just want to say thanks to everybody who showed up at Ray's tonight....Very nice for a first meet in the area. Lets go for it again March 6, 2014...Ben if you want to bring your friends with the STI go ahead. Make the VW/Audi club think twice beffore wanting to talk crap again haha

im so there! that night is my birthday as well so should be a good one!

-Brett

im so there! that night is my birthday as well so should be a good one!

-Brett

Brett that'd be awesome if you could make it out man. We had 4/6 guys show up which was better than what I thought was going to happen. Wait to you see Ben's LGT...crazy