LegacyGT.com

CAT-BACKS for WAGONS

Hyper Gear

Anything built for the GT sedan will "fit" in that it will bolt up. The only issue is the legnth of the tips. Sedan tips will be too short and will look a little funny so you will need to get them extended. As far as real wagon love goes:

Greddy SP2

Greddy EVO

Megan Racing Dual Tip (Wagon)

Stromung Quad Tip (Wagon)

All of these are out of production so snatch one up if you can find it.

Here's a quieter solution. Almost all of the power gains from a CBE w/o the expense and perhaps excessive noise. The bolt-on tips allow you to adjust their protrusion to suit your aesthetics.

Did you modify the mufflers inside at all? Is this basically an aftermarket mid, Y and stock cans modified with longer tips?

Also, I assume there is no resonator in the mid. Do the mufflers keep the drone away?

Sorry but I didn't find much info in the thread you linked.

Thanks.

Did you modify the mufflers inside at all? Is this basically an aftermarket mid, Y and stock cans modified with longer tips?

Yes, Lachute res/Y, stock cans painted black, Borla clamp-on tips.

Also, I assume there is no resonator in the mid. Do the mufflers keep the drone away?

The mid does have a resonator and the combo is a bit louder than stock. The tips actually change the sound a bit.

I run Cobb Mid and Y with AVO wagon mufflers but if I did it again I would go full AVO the AVO has a resonator and the cobb mid doesn't so it's a little louder than my wife likes but a nice sound. The tips sit very nicely in the bumper

Archived