LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
blue GT spotted in katonah....the same one ive been spotting for a while down in yorktown area ....white kid driving it, tinted, debadged, i belive borla exhaust but not too sure wtf it is.....its loud lol......and a ******* KERRY-EDWARDS bumper sticker thing on the rear bumper lolz...loser

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue GT spotted in katonah....the same one ive been spotting for a while down in yorktown area ....white kid driving it, tinted, debadged, i belive borla exhaust but not too sure wtf it is.....its loud lol......and a ******* KERRY-EDWARDS bumper sticker thing on the rear bumper lolz...loser

hmmm - So was it Regal Blue? Atlantic Blue? Or Newport Blue?

Guest subiecity
hmmm - So was it Regal Blue? Atlantic Blue? Or Newport Blue?

i actualy think it was a spec B.................def atlantic blue....what other blues do they have for legacies!!:lol::wub:

Guest subiecity
I was referring to the bold part.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes: i kno valentina:p this was more of a kerry edwards blue:lol: it was far from an STI pink :p

Saying "stab me in the eye" when referring to subiecity means with a knife, or something very very painful.

In other context...well :spin:

:icon_twis

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I rolled over to albany from boston yesterday, saw a few:

Blue LGT wagon, dude driving it, I90W by the Lee Plaza, i would have played but i was getting off at le to get gas before NY.

ALSO

Red LGT LTD, first got whim of him after getting into NY, at the 1st toll (this is still on I90W), all the way into Albany, on I90

I was driving the lowered black OBXT.... anyone? :spin:

Friday Night, November 30th, around 11:30 PM on route 17 near Upper Saddle River/Waldwick area..Silver LGT with two Police Cars stopped on 17 S, tow truck was there too...looked like car was being impounded.

Anyone?

LG

I think i've seen that one when I go to the Pathmark over there. Did it have tinted windows?

Not sure, only saw it from the front, my LGT was parked in front of his in the next row. Why do you go to pathmark when the stop n shop is there? Personally I think stop n shop has it all compared to run down pathmark.

Not sure, only saw it from the front, my LGT was parked in front of his in the next row. Why do you go to pathmark when the stop n shop is there? Personally I think stop n shop has it all compared to run down pathmark.

Hahahaha I agree, I go to the Pathmark cause I'm hooked on these chocolate chip cookies they sell in their bakery section. Only reason i'm happy too say :D

Guest subiecity
black lowered wagon on 287.......blue headlights, yellow fogs...tinted all around with i belive rims.....about 730am this morn...anyone>