LegacyGT.com

Finally have my family car!

Hello everyone. I've been trying to look for a nice AWD turbo car and i knew that i could find it in the subaru world. My wife has a red my11 WRX hatchback and we were looking to get a family car for me which i can take the kid(s) and still have my own share of fun with it. So, last friday i flew back home from another business trip and immediately hit the road with the wife to pick up this family vehicle in Nashville,TN.

1270649_10151912075515259_1344962507_o.jpg

1262694_10151912075425259_1238562033_o.jpg

1267342_10151912077660259_471857934_o.jpg

Been reading a lot lately on the modifications that can be done to this vehicle and learned a lot so far. Looking forward to modifying this car subtly but to my tastes.

Very nice OBXT. Congratulations.

This is what I did to address the suspension issues:

---> Whiteline rear swaybar.

---> AVO adjustable rear endlinks

---> AVO reinforced brackets

---> Rallitek overload springs

---> 00-04 KYB rear struts

I still need to address the front end with better front endlinks (e.g. kartboy), new swaybar bushings, and new LCA bushings. I think I will keep the stock front swaybar for now.

Very nice OBXT. Congratulations.

This is what I did to address the suspension issues:

---> Whiteline rear swaybar.

---> AVO adjustable rear endlinks

---> AVO reinforced brackets

---> Rallitek overload springs

---> 00-04 KYB rear struts

I still need to address the front end with better front endlinks (e.g. kartboy), new swaybar bushings, and new LCA bushings. I think I will keep the stock front swaybar for now.

seems almost 97% identical to my mod list on suspension!!!

:cool:

where can you get those rallitek springs? forgot if someone mentioned that or their sway bars were unavailable anymore.

I got them from rallitek.com last year. Looks like they no longer sell them. However, they're selling these: http://www.rallitek.com/KING-SPRINGS-RALLYLOAD-SUSPENSION-98+-OUTBACK-REAR/p-4714

Excellent aquisition!!

+100%

Well worth your 500+ mile drive to get her and bring her home

I've always likes the robust look of the outback station wagons!

Y'all enjoy your new to you Subaru neighbor......Peace......

thanks. Yeah, the drive was not new to me since my best friend went to school at Vanderbilt and I made that drive quite few times. The best part was driving home tired as hell but with a smile on my face seeing my rear view mirror with the car that I've been trying to find for a very long time! super happy.

took her to our dealership down here and they offered me a free inspection on the car. told me the car looks great and the oil leak that i was worried about was from when the last person to change the oil either didnt put a crush washer on the bolt or it just wasn't tightened down sufficiently.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived