LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

#361 is still mine....and still in Gaithersburg (not Silver Spring like the old listing....bought it there though) Lots of Highway miles - 71K strong! Still my favorite material possession of all time...by far.

• 2 weeks later...
#361 is still mine....and still in Gaithersburg (not Silver Spring like the old listing....bought it there though) Lots of Highway miles - 71K strong! Still my favorite material possession of all time...by far.

what state?

I said I'm sorry okay!? What more do you want? I try my hardest, but it's just never enough for you! You always want more, more, more, and then, when I fail to deliver, you beat me! With your shlong! I've had it with your demands, it's over!

you just never can take breadth of what I have to deliver can you... guess it wasnt a match made in heaven

I can now, you've rendered me useless for eternity, it's like the bloody Euro Tunnel back there! Thanks for that! And NO! I guess it wasn't....

^ Doesn't have factory short throw shifter. Some didn't.

didn't come with a STS from factory, STi short throw is a subaru genuine part though. I myself am going to go with the cobb one though because it's ajustable

how do you know if it comes with a factory sts? I dont think mine did since it feels much longer than the 02 wrx I had before. any way to easily identify?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

That came from the factory on the specs? I feel ripped off now.
Don't. You have the strong and light 5 speed and that brilliant suspension.

I have 83.4K on mine now it it feels like its just getting broken in. Seriously. It's been a friggen' great car.