LegacyGT.com

my airbag light won't go off

i didn't mess with the steering wheel or anything around it, and the passenger airbag is off, but it's always been. the light wasn't on when i started my car, then a mile down the road it pops back on. i might have to take it to a shop to see whats causing it. it just started happening as of saturday.

my girl friend had the same issue in her OB. Went to the dealer and they replaced the airbag module, I believe there was a TB on it. Didn't cost her anything.

i guess i'll try that. i've just been there the past 2 days for 1 part each time lol so i'm gonna hold off for the airbag. thanks

the red "airbag" stays on in my dash. even when i turn the key to my accessories until it goes off, i turn on the engine and it comes back on. it's really annoying! how can i fix this?

Does it come on when someone is in the passenger seat??

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Does it come on when someone is in the passenger seat??

no. it hasn't come on today. it will though lol. did they have to wait for the module? i don't want to be in the waiting room forever just for a plug n' play fix. they like to do that

what does TB stand for? I have the same problem on 07 spec b. Also I'm having problems with my radio it keeps flickering and lowering the volume on its own. I'm almost convinced it has to do with the wiring under my drivers seat. If anyone know where i can get a schematic or diagram of the all the wiring that goes under the drivers seat that would be amazing.

Archived