LegacyGT.com

Sacramento Area Meet - Every Thursday

fx4me

Our weekly Subaru meet, changes locations each week to mix it up and so not everyone has to drive as far each week. Most meets are in North Sac and Roseville, with an occasional meet in Natomas. Every Thursday put on by i-club and norcalsubies.

So if any of you Sacramento area Legacy owners are free on Thursdays you should come out. Obviously it is almost all WRX's and STI's, but there are a couple other Legacy members that come by.

Check the links above for more info. See you guys out there.

:cool:

This weeks location:

Check recent posts in this thread for each weeks location.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I saw your post. This week was only my 2nd time since I usually work Thursday nights, but that might change. If there's a meet this week I'll make it out though.

I will have to add another Legacy to the mix. From Rocklin just next to Roseville moved to SLC back in 07. I will be out there this July/August training at my brothers office in Roseville. Are the meets still going down on Sierra College blvd ? Every Thursday ?

YO sup fx4me, it's ken w/the wht '11 gt. couldn't make it last thurs, but i'm down for more meets.

i think we should try to caravan legacies down to the bay for the monthly's that GoHideTheAsian is talking about. n some sti friends too? I got some subie friends down there also that prolly go to the meets anyways lol

Grrr I hate being in the middle of sacramento and the bay area. I have to drive a bit to get to your guys meets. We have a meet in town here that has anywhere from 15-40 cars but I'm usually the only subaru. Theres been 1 wrx and 3 sti's and sadly the sti group was the stuck up kind. I need more subaru buddies!! :( The one thing that makes me laugh because I've heard it more than one is "Why does that WRX look so big" It cracks me up everytime.

Archived