LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nimrod- I have tuned quite a few A/T trans and most customers seem more than satisfied with the results. Obviously a lot of things are controlled by the tcu but changes can be made in the tune to preserve the trans life.

Stuck686- You can run a partitioned harddrive with bootcamp and windows xp pretty easy. There is another way as well but I'm not as familier with mac.

All Emails/pms/revs and base maps have been sent out as needed.

Thanks for the business and so far this has been an amazing 2013.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Dave just finished a stage 3 18g tune on my wifes car! She loves it and I'm jealous of her, i want her to buy a new car so i can steel her lgt, but i don't think she will go for that. i love driving it although i have a feeling i would be getting a ticket if i drive it to much, i cant keep my foot out of it, its just way to much fun!

For those guys looking for a tuner, cryo is the way to go. Dave answered all my questions with fast replies, very professional. he was very patient and helpful with the problems i was having on my part with boost leaks and a couple vacuum lines mixed up. Over all a very nice experience working with him.

Thanks,

Bryan

Saved by cryotune and suspension today...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35221969.jpg

and then got pulled over by a cop as a result. :( Thankfully, I got a warning after (I assume) he reviewed his dashcam footage for 5-10 minutes. It was dark out and I did an evasive maneuver to avoid a car that pulled out into the main road by swerving into the center turning lane in second gear with my foot planted (only reaction that would have saved from an accident was pedal to the floor).

Edited by compsurge

Lol I wish. Don't even have 91. Getting out of army going back to Ohio. Where I live has about 8 stations with e85.

Ha I was going to say wwaaaaattt? I love my E85 tune from Dave lots of fun.

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Just want to give another shout out to Dave... while troubleshooting a seriously frustrating issue for quite some time he was always there to assist on the tuning side, reviewing logs, doing research and offering input. He shows a genuine interest in his customers and their cars, and that's rare these days.

Proud to be CryoTuned!

Glad to hear from more happy customers. I truely enjoy reading these type's of comments as it makes me feel the hard work,time,effort and attention to detail really do make a difference.

Thanks for allowing me to gain your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Ended up at a buddy's shop with a dyno dynamics, figured I'd toss the daily driver onto it for reference since I had it on the same dyno a few years ago with my stage 2 E85 tune and thought the reference would be funny to see.

More details and mod list can be found here.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-355hp-440tq-hta68-w-e85-06-lgt-spec-202632.html

354.6HP and 439ft lb's of torque.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=143507&d=1362117658

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just thought I would chime in since my tune is now complete :) to anyone who is trying to decide where to get a tune or who to use well I would say hands down talk to Dave at cryo tune ! I too have ran Into a couple roadblocks during my tune and he was very patient with me and never once seemed annoyed with the million questions I had for him. He was there for me every step of the way trying to help as much as possible ! He treats you like family and you can tell his passion for subarus / cars in general. He Defiently knows what he is doing when it comes to tuning a car I couldn't be any happier with the way my car runs ! I Defiently will be spreading the word about cryo tune and will be using him again in the near future ! Thanks again Dave ! :)
KMT Tuned

Just thought I would chime in since my tune is now complete :) to anyone who is trying to decide where to get a tune or who to use well I would say hands down talk to Dave at cryo tune ! I too have ran Into a couple roadblocks during my tune and he was very patient with me and never once seemed annoyed with the million questions I had for him. He was there for me every step of the way trying to help as much as possible ! He treats you like family and you can tell his passion for subarus / cars in general. He Defiently knows what he is doing when it comes to tuning a car I couldn't be any happier with the way my car runs ! I Defiently will be spreading the word about cryo tune and will be using him again in the near future ! Thanks again Dave ! :)

Thats good to know. I will be one of those very annoying customers who ask millions of questions. I've already started annoying Dave and he's been nothing but helpful. As soon as I can figure out my transmission issues I can repay him by supporting his business!

As long as the answers to the questions are not readily available in my tuning FAQ or on the forum itself with a little searching I never mind taking time to answer them.

Burba- I went ahead and sent you a pm with some Q&A's

I love seeing the pics of the stickers on car/under hood. Thanks for the support.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Going to look even better with blue coated fmic piping and intake. Hopefully rad hoses and turbo inlet as well in blue. Thanks for being a great tuner Dave!

369922008_2013-03-0611_39_43.jpg.3edc8ed946f30d07f97d605b02a6af75.jpg

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

I can't speak highly enough of Dave. We are currently experiencing "complications" (AKA, my car is a POS) with datalogging. He has been more than patient and has helped in every way possible.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

...even though he's making me buy injectors and a wideband :mad::p

• 5 weeks later...