LegacyGT.com

Lowering springs

I'm in the same boat. I've read good things about the H-techs and I don't want to lower the car too much (been there done that with my old Z). My $ problem is probably the same one you have which is replacing the struts too. There's no way I'm shelling out for springs w/o replacing the stock struts too....$$$

Search, then check reviews, then go to the suspension specific forum with any questions you still have.

Since I'm posting here though, tein h-techs, STi pinks, eibachs, and h&r are all popular options amongst this community.

H-techs and pinks have been noted to work with the stock struts without sacrificing too much in the way of ride quality if you don't have the money to upgrade the struts at the same time.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Serious, try Rallitek. i just went through this very recently with my spec B and ended up with Rallitek and it's great

happy with my rallitek springs on my 08 LGT. They're on stock struts right now and they don't really seem to take a beating like other springs would do to your stockers... drop is modest at 1.1"

What results are you looking for. I wanted mostly looks, comfort, moderate performance gain, and value. I got a set of H Techs which I think is as good as it gets for what I wanted.

same, i went with swifts = happy.

Archived