LegacyGT.com

Trade in APv1 save 200 bucks on APv2... Not a bad deal

hey there coppied this from the COBB website. if you have an APv1 or can get your hands on one for less than 200, can save money on an APv2...

For a limited time only, COBB is offering a trade-in program for the original AccessPORT to put towards the purchase of the new and significantly improved AccessPORT. Simply fill out this form and send it along with your original AccessPORT and receive up to a $200 credit applied to the purchase of a new AccessPORT.

Instructions:

Send in your original AccessPORT with completed AccessPORT Trade-In form. Once received, we will process your Trade-In and give you up to $200 off the purchase of a new AccessPORT. That's $695 - $200 trade-in credit = $495 + S&H.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AVAILABLE ONLY DIRECTLY THROUGH COBB TUNING.

If you've been on the fence about trading in your old AccessPORT, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this great discount that will only be available for a limited time. This trade-in program is only for the original AccessPORT to purchase a new AccessPORT. It can not be applied to any other products.

Tempting for that launch control... too bad I don't have the money regardless.

yeah I dont have the money for an AP at all right now but if I were looking to purchase save some money to pick up a V1 and then trade it in for the V2. I def want to get a version 2 when I get one... Cant wait. Thats my plan for summer after graduation, get an AP. go STG I 93 Cobb map and then gut my UP/DP/Midpipe and go STG II shortly after... Then its time for boos and the aesthetic mods

true... I dont know what V1s go for as i dont have any AP yet but figured it could help some people out. I really cant wait to get that and an Apillar boost gauge

what does V2 has over V1 other than fancy packaging?

I believe it loads your stock map onto the AP so when you unmate or need to take in for service you can load the actual factory map back on to your car. I dont know anything else about the differences but I belive there are more

true... I dont know what V1s go for as i dont have any AP yet but figured it could help some people out. I really cant wait to get that and an Apillar boost gauge

In an accident your side curtain airbag will deploy and fling that gauge back at ya.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

In an accident your side curtain airbag will deploy and fling that gauge back at ya.

few people on here said when the bag deploys it only breaks off the top half of the Apilar and therefore would not fling the gauge in your face. If it does then I have a nice lawsuit for AVO/rallitek and i will have money for more mods...

win win is what it sounds like to me:lol:

I don't know what the going price is for APv1, but I would think it's more than $200... Wouldn't it be better to sell your APv1 here for say $400 and then use that $400 to buy an APv2?

exactly what I was thinking

Archived