LegacyGT.com

Tein S-Tech springs

nghtriderv3

Just got in my Tein S-tech springs and cant wait for EFI Logics to install them. Ill post before and after pics this weekend. Ive been hearing that the s-techs are so stiff and low that they destroy the stock struts. how long do i have until this happens? and what is the best (budget in mind) replacement? also i was thinking about wheel spacers. is that a bad idea?

Just got in my Tein S-tech springs and cant wait for EFI Logics to install them. Ill post before and after pics this weekend. Ive been hearing that the s-techs are so stiff and low that they destroy the stock struts. how long do i have until this happens? and what is the best (budget in mind) replacement? also i was thinking about wheel spacers. is that a bad idea?

the s-techs arent that stiff. they just lowere the car too much for the stock struts to handle. they decrease suspension travel to the point where you are gonna be hittin the bump stops. id get upgraded struts ASAP if i were you.

if the wheels are flush with the fender, then you will rub. and spacers are not the way to go. you need wheels with the right offset. AFAIK monroe does not make struts for the LGT. KOni does, and they are the best ones to get if you are not going for coilovers.

Archived