LegacyGT.com

missing link for diy intakes?

JOE_1985

This looks like a really nice piece...I saw it awhile ago when I was trying to find a suitable intake. It is even made in various sizes to fit different MAF tubes.

Most of those MAF tubes at Pep Boys are hokey, and there wasn't a Subie fitment. I looked. Probably fine for a GM car though:lol:

There actually is a 3" one at pep boys near me with subaru maf fitment holes ;). My buddies bought it for me as a gag, it fit, i didn't use it, but it all worked.

:D

How well is a completely different issue!

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

My ghettos azz has looked the Pep Boys part up :lol: It's made by Spectre. The thing is that it's plastic coated in "chrome". A bit chimzy, but link it up to some metal piping with some silicone connectors and it will work just fine. IIRC, it's 3" so that's a big MAF on the super cheap. It will require tuning changes to work correctly though.

spectre part dont work, tryed it on my dads, no luck, i may get one of these after the holidays, i have an idea of what i want my intake to look like, how i wanted angled, and where i want it to sit. Im hopefully getting a tune in january so ill be able to take advantage of it

Archived