LegacyGT.com

2005 outback front clip swap

young wheels

well here's the deal

i got cut off and ended up hitting the person that cut me off now i figure this is my chance to do the outback front clip swap on to my 2005 legacy gt now here's what i need help with is what parts will i need besides the front bumper, front fenders, fender flares, foglights, and a new gt hood with scoop, also will a aftermarket legacy grill fit in the outback grill spot without modifing it. thanks for the help and i know it would be cheaper to just get legacy replacement parts but i wanna be different.

dude i went to check it out but thats a deadend no pics nothing write and im thinking about trying to find my parts used not new unless i can't find what i need at all and i was wondering if this swap has been done before by anyone on here or would i be the first? any help or guidance would be nice thanks guys

you're probably first. Mostly, every one is asking why? this makes no sense. a 2005 ob is the same car as 2005 lgt. just different bumper, trim, and spacers between body & suspension. Seems a waste of a perfectly good car. And really expensive, as you have to find a totaled ob that was hit from the rear.

gl

i was after the big foglights and i like how the outback's front end looks but i decided to just get a stock replacement bumper n hood do a front lip and pimp out the current lighting setup with hid,halos, and some other ideas im toying around with well thanks for ur opinions guys

Archived