LegacyGT.com

2008 Spec-B For Sale?

B4SubieGT

There is a gray 2008 Spec-B for sale here in Dallas with 1800 miles on it. It came from GILLIMAN Subaru in Houston. Anyone know the history? I am told it was a bank repo, inspection sticker is early summer 2007 so it was one of the FIRST to roll out for 2008. Also noticed the bumper is repainted and smells of minor front damage?? Not a bad deal for $27K. Thoughts?

Spec-B rules the legacys. You ought to get the facts of/for the damage/repair, take a few minutes and call Gillman. Who is selling it, a Bank? Take it to your local dealer and have them check it out. Ask questions and get straight up answers. Be sure to drive it and then you can have a better feel for it...... As for the price, I don't really know......Good luck if you think it buyable and want it......

If you can get the VIN I'd be happy to run a carfax for you. I only have a few days left though...So hurry up! :)

I would definitely insist on letting you take it to a reputable bodyshop and have them assess the vehicle before doing any sort of negotiating.

Archived