LegacyGT.com

FS: Cheap Goodies :D (MD)

reflexion

Greetings all! So a little over a year ago I finally jumped into the deep end and traded my 2005.5 AT LGT limited for a 2006.5 6MT 350z. I know what you're thinking! Boooooo 350z! Gotta say I really miss boost but I love how this car whips corners :) I've been going through a terrible boost withdrawal so I might have to turbo the Zed. Anyways that's the reason for my hiatus. ON TO THE GOODIES!

Removing pics as they sell!

Set of BAMF L7 stickers - Sold!

The two on the top are raised and super crazy naice, was going to use them over the original location of the scoob symbol. Bottom is flat and could probably be used as an overlay on the existing symbol. By the way I didn't realize how ugly it turned out in the picture. The black/red L7 has a matte grid-ish protection layer over it so it will look a lot better when you remove it and use it!

Uppipe - $30!

It's in pretty good condition with the required gasket & O2 sensor. Has about 30xxx miles on it. Great for gutting!

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/Mikey3288/LGT%20Shtuff/original18.jpg

Perrin Afta-MAF hose - Sold!

Replaces the stock accordion looking inlet tube, black for that stealth look :)

DIY Grill gone kind of wrong - $40! Pending!

So I did a pretty good job removing the center grill portion, puttying + patching up the bottom and sanding everything to smoothness. It all went wrong when I tried to use the painscratch ABP. The base coat started to crinkle up! It was fine and smooth while using the primer so maybe just prime + clearcoat it or whatever the preferred painting method is. Cheap because you still have to sand down the crinkled parts a bit. I bought a piece of the honeycomb mesh and painted it but it started to chip so I bought an injected painted or whatever black one instead. Never got around to fitting it but I'll throw it in too.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/Mikey3288/LGT%20Shtuff/original21.jpg

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/Mikey3288/LGT%20Shtuff/original23.jpg

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/Mikey3288/LGT%20Shtuff/original22.jpg

*Saving the best for last* THE DISCONTINUED PERRIN PIPES! Mid to Y with an awesome electric cutout! - Sold!

The cutout is located at the middle prong if you look at the Y as a 3 prong fork. It was welded on, no leaks. The cutout device is a brand new DMH electric. Install is super easy as you just have to wire it up, splice and ground. The red switch to control is located to the right of the window adjuster. I bought this from sandwood or something -wood but never put it on. The flex weld is in perfect condition, overall the pipes are good condition but show a little rust and dust. The ONLY thing you need to get are 3 bolts to attach the cutout onto the pipe.

All items are located in Rockville, MD 20850 and I go to school in College Park 20740 so I can meet up around either of those areas. If you want to meet up closer to CP try to let me know before the weekend! The pipes will have to be around Rockville though. You can shoot me a PM but for a faster response email me at Mikey3288@Gmail.com. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks :) Well the guy I bought it from got all the work done. He bought that extra pipe and had a shop do a crazy good job on welding it up. For the little rocker panel or whatever it's called I just dremeled out the slot because it wasn't used for anything. They seem to have a lot of faceless panels o_O anyways I snatched these up as fast as I saw them. The Perrin pipes sound crazy on the LGT!

Hey guys, trying to organize things on a first come first serve basis by PMs. Sale for the AFTA MAF hose is pending but in case it falls through I don't mind shipping. And Xero you sent me a PM? O_o I never got anything! Double cheeseburger man I only got thefulton's PM so sale is pending to him for the pipes :( sorry dood let me know if you want any parts I'll hook you up!

Archived