LegacyGT.com

Aim Fog lights?

Pop the covers off, and you'll see, on the respective inboard sides, a long, "gold"-looking screw. That will adjust vertical aim.

I am uncertain if horizontal aim can be adjusted on the factory fogs, short of manipulating the mounting points.

Be sure to check and re-check your aim - there's really very little to play with here, if true foul-weather foreground lighting is what you're after. The factory aim, I feel, is just a bit too low/close, but it's very easy to get carried-away with adjustments, and end-up having the fogs projecting "up and out," and trust me :redface: , they'll have minimal impact on overall lighting in this configuration, and you'll lose much, if not all, of their use as foul-weather implements.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
When I turn on my fogs I can't even tell any difference. So I got some PIAA Ion yellow bulbs, put them in, and I still can't see any difference when I turn them on. Even when I'm parked facing a wall, I don't see anything. What the heck? Do you think they're just aimed straight down at the ground or something from the factory? Is this normal?

Archived