LegacyGT.com

Any vacation pix for 2007?

I am going to update the first thread so that people will know that gracious people have posted their vacation pix...

Here are the rules before I show the links.

And don't forget to follow these simple directions.. (copied from the 2005 thread)

1) Please keep these "pics" internal I don't have unlimited bandwith.

2) No talking about the "contents" of the "vacation pix" I know... I have quite the fat ass. General comments are however welcome.

3) If you have recieved these "vacation pix" from sombody else trust me they are the same.

4) If you abuse my bandwith the "vacation pix" will be gone forever.

5) You need a de .rar- er (ie)winrar to unpack the pix.

6) FILE SAVE AS... ONCE!

7) If you still don't understand ask sombody that knows what they are talking about.

Here are the pics...not guaranteeing they are Safe for Work :)

FishPoo has graciously donated a ftp site for 2007 vacation photos.

I think you'll enjoy these:

underwear

her body

4 banger

hot 4 banger

6-ways to Sunday!

potty talk

no trouble

a little TLC

smooth four

smooth five

5 in the hand, and one on the floor

pure sex speed

lacey things

You'll need winzip or something to unzip 'em. I wish the mothership SOA would have packaged the vacation picture files like this in the first place.

Scott

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the cost of the album? Is it one large album, or do you have to download each page separately?

I would be willing to split the cost with someone else.

to me it looks like you "subscribe" for a minimum amount of time for some bux and have-at-'er entitling downloads to anything - grabbing as much as you possibly can. I'm thinking with enough bandwidth and storage on the receiving end you can suck down pretty much the works, so long as they don't throttle the sending end.

Welcome

Welcome to the Subaru Technical Information Site (STIS)! This website now offers two different technical information experiences. One section, referred to as "Reference Publications", contains PDF-based Service Manuals and previously-printed Service material (such as Service Bulletins, Newsletters, Owners Manuals, etc.). The other area, called "Diagnostics Service Information", contains an HTML-based version of only our Service Manuals, which allow for easy location of diagnostic Service information via "troubleshooting trees" and offers the integration of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).

We hope that the new Diagnostics Service Information area will be of special value to Automotive Professionals repairing Subaru vehicles. We make great efforts to constantly update our Service information. We hope this resource will quickly replace your outdated printed repair manuals, becoming a very useful tool that you can count on to always be up-to-date.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because the Diagnostics Service Information area is constructed much differently than the Reference Publications area, a subscription is required to enter this area. Once you have access to this area, though, you will have the ability to view all of the diagnostic information contained for every Model Year or Vehicle Line we currently make available. (You can see what Vehicle Lines we currently offer by moving your cursor over the Diagnostics "tab" above, and viewing the "fly out" menu.)

You may still perform searches in the Reference Publications area without a subscription, but you will need one to view specific PDF documents.

Our shortest-term subscription is 72 hours for $34.95. CLICK HERE to Subscribe Now. Longer subscription periods are available; see our FAQ page for details.

• 1 month later...
I've got these downloaded now, I need a person to help me host it 200MG or so.

Spare some disk and bandwidth on the internet somebody, for all to enjoy?

Thanks

Scott

I can help you out for a while. Where and how do I get them, or do you want to upload them to my server?

X

---

I have access to all kinds of vacation pix... dating back 10 years even! but I don't know what to do with them or where to put them. I used to work at a stealership. If I can help in any way, let me know. I'm mildly retarded when it comes to computer stuff like that.

FishPoo has graciously donated a ftp site for 2007 vacation photos.

I think you'll enjoy these:

underwear

her body

4 banger

hot 4 banger

6-ways to Sunday!

potty talk

no trouble

a little TLC

smooth four

smooth five

5 in the hand, and one on the floor

pure sex speed

lacey things

You'll need winzip or something to unzip 'em. I wish the mothership SOA would have packaged the vacation picture files like this in the first place.

Scott

And don't forget to follow these simple directions.. (copied from the 2005 thread)

1) Please keep these "pics" internal I don't have unlimited bandwith.

2) No talking about the "contents" of the "vacation pix" I know... I have quite the fat ass. General comments are however welcome.

3) If you have recieved these "vacation pix" from sombody else trust me they are the same.

4) If you abuse my bandwith the "vacation pix" will be gone forever.

5) You need a de .rar- er (ie)winrar to unpack the pix.

6) FILE SAVE AS... ONCE!

7) If you still don't understand ask sombody that knows what they are talking about.

Scott, you rock! These vacations pics are AWESOME!!! Thanks for taking the time... I especially love those lacy things and the potty talk is sick!

FishPoo, thanks for hosting. I just finished getting the pics. Great speed, I was averaging 600kbs.

If you need another mirror let me know. I could have them uploaded later tonight.. FIOS is great! :)

Scott, you rock! These vacations pics are AWESOME!!! Thanks for taking the time...

You're welcome... what gave me the time to do this was sitting in bed recovering from a broken back... yup, brought a ladder down with me from the second story of my house putting up Christmas lights.

My gift this year: I can still walk.

Cheers,

Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Excellent pix! I'm happy to see my special friend Bee is included in them. She deserves to be well depicted for all she does for me. :)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Archived