LegacyGT.com

HELP: Engine Cover

legacyB430

So now I am in the market searching for JDM engine covers. I know you can purchase them from rallitek but I just cancelled my order with them because I'm sick of waiting. When I ordered them, they were backordered until may 1 and i still haven't recieved them. So basically ive been told they were going to ship but they didn't and sick of waiting and not getting responses.

Is there anywhere that i could purchase these from?

Thanks

You may want to post in the "Want to buy" section of the Marketplace.

Assume that there are some members, including myself, who have removed and are not using their engine covers. Sorry but mine isn't for sale at this time.

Good luck.

read above...I ordered them from rallitek on 4/20, they were out of stock and backordered until may 1 (which is fine)...today i called and cancelled the order because i still haven't recieved them and still don't know when they are getting them. I was sick of waiting and being told "check next week" or "shipping out next week". I am looking for another vendor... NOT Rallitek

so, i was wondering, about engine covers......would the GT cover fit in a 2.5i engine bay?

sounds retarded i know, but i feel like it would just make things look cleaner. if they can fit i think i'd be interested in purchasing one

read above...I ordered them from rallitek on 4/20, they were out of stock and backordered until may 1 (which is fine)...today i called and cancelled the order because i still haven't recieved them and still don't know when they are getting them. I was sick of waiting and being told "check next week" or "shipping out next week". I am looking for another vendor... NOT Rallitek

Oops. Sorry. Read your post when I first replied and must have forgotten when I chimed in again. :redface:

Archived