LegacyGT.com

Hunt Valley Horsepower / Cars and Coffee

stm25rs

Has anybody been to Cars and Coffee aka Hunt Valley Horsepower?

It's every Saturday, I think memorial through labor day, from 8-10 am, in the Hunt Valley shopping center parking lot, in front of the old Best Buy.

I've never been before, but am planning on going tomorrow if the weather's nice. I've seen some pictures, and they get a huge assortment of cars turning out, from classics to exotics to imports.

I went this weekend, loved the variety....Mclaren MP4-12C, Ferrari 360, Benz SLR, a tank thing, a VW Thing, muscle cars, a badass STI with IAG stickers, M3s, vettes, a couple old British convertibles, and so on. There was something for everybody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been going about every other week this summer with my 05 lgt. Its a nice event for being loosely organized.

August 10th is the day to go! I'll be there. Slated to be present: Porsche Carrera GT, Lexus LFA, and a 1 in 5 race edition Ferrari (from what I've heard so far). And as mentioned above, the Motor Week will be filming. Hope the weather is nice.

Anyone want to meet up?

I'll be there... Just finished the car up last night. It's been sitting out back the shop for the past 3 months so its filthy and haggerd.

Leaving C&C to put a clutch in it though as the current one is slipping something fierce.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived