LegacyGT.com

ItalianLegacy 3.6R Official Thread

Not trying to be a "Doubting Thomas" but are you guys telling me it's safe to believe that our $30K cars (+10K worth of mods, including SC, Headers, CAI, CBE, Tune, Bils) can out run and out handle a $100K M5 BMW? In that case, Raptor should pay ItalianLegacy to take his beast to the track and put some numbers on paper so they can start making some cash! Trust me, I WANT to believe!!!

More like 20k with the supercharger. I've already got 7500 in mine and headers are gonna be another 800 or so installed and tuned.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
...and what if that light turned red? Justsayin.

But you two want to make a road trip idaho and have a stage4+GT vs. Raptor3.6r vs. 3.6r vs 2.5gt lmk I'll play ;)

Sounds like a plan, since I am the most central place everybody come here to Virginia lol. Have you ran 1/4 mile yet? I would love to know what the gt can do.

I don't have the nerves to do it. Bet once done its be a low to mid 12. AutoX is more appealing to me and seems safer because I don't have to go ballz out if I don't want to and you learn your vehicles capabilites.

The occasional road pull like this is fun, but no way I'd be doing that near town. We go to "mexico:

around here races like this happen all day just about every day this was early enough in the morning and this road never has traffic on it at that time. Yes not safe but i did it for the comparison and to show what a little bit of boost can do on an h6.

Be careful and take it to the dragstrip if you can. Cops might figure out your plate one day.

You should do this anyways, 1/4 miles times are the best car comparisons available. I will try again to go when they open back up next year.

Am I the only 3.6R that has been to the drag-strip?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 1 month later...
god, I love this car brother! I cannot wait till my warranty is up and I can add some serious power! I have a 13 3.6R and it has rev match but its still a little sluggish changing gears, did you do anything to the 5EAT?

My tuner adjusted clutch pressure to assist shifting. Other than that, nothing.

• 2 weeks later...