LegacyGT.com

Beer spill back seat floor

What a night. Driving home from fam xmas party, I got a half gallon of Cape Cod IPA beer in the yankee swap we do. So I place the large jug of beer in my back seat on the floor for the ride home. Of course it tips side ways cap pops off and spills all over carpet. :eek:

On top of that my girlfriend gets sick up in the front seat from too much wine, but that was the easy clean up !!

Any suggestions ??

I went online and looked up cleaning up beer on carpet. I mixed 1/4 dish wash detergent with 1 cup of warm water. I blotted up as much beer as I could so it was barely wet anymore and then applied the solution. Hoping it does not reek in the morning.

Can I bring this to a detailing shop or maybe just get one of those super duper carpet cleaners and go to town on it ??

Gonna go finish off that jug of IPA now, sigh....:spin:

ouch I have had a rule since I was 16, you puke in my car you get out on the spot or you eat it till my car is clean. Never had anybody puke in my car cause my friends know im not kidding...

Make your girlfriend get out on the spot or eat her puke.......... dude you MUST be single:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bissell Power Steamer Pro FTW !

Worked like magic, highly recommend for any carpets, borrowed one for me subie and there is no IPA stench anymore ! That smell was starting to remind me of waking up in college dorm room on a Saturday morning.... Ahhh the memories beer can conjure up :icon_bigg

Archived