LegacyGT.com

Suspenion differences between 2008 2.5i and 2005 LGT?????

naaz90

What are the suspension differences between the 2.5i and GT. Are we only talking springs and shocks???

Also what is a good deal for an 2008 2.5i, with a manual? There is a dealer in NJ that is advertising $18,000, and I assume 0 options. Im looking to get an 05 2.5i with XM, homelink mirror, and fog lights. Edmunds lists that at about $20,366, invoice.

What would you pay?

not only that but sway bars. did you try searching?

If you are already asking about suspension parts your just better off getting a GT.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

not only that but sway bars. did you try searching?

If you are already asking about suspension parts your just better off getting a GT.

Im asking out of curiosity, since I have only driven GT's and Spec B's, and dont really see the need for the higher priced turbo model, even though I loved the way they drive. Im gonna have to go test drive one to really make my decision.

Well i will explain then. I used to own a 06 legacy 2.5i 5MT.

yes shocks. The "i" is little compared to the LGT. Springs. same thing.

sway bars. The 2.5i sways look like tooth picks compared to the LGT.

I sunk about a grand into suspension mods to my " i " just to get to where the LGT is. So you can just imagine putting suspension on the LGT.

now comparing to modded " i " to a stock LGT: Yes big difference. My old car felt more predictable. in turns etc... But will be modding the LGT soon.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived