LegacyGT.com

SpecB owners, what do you do

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Systems Admin (The IT guy).
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

i'm a loser

cause I don't have a SpecB

+1 I might as well be scrubbing toilets and living in the ghetto because I didn't get a spec. Oh, woe is me... Why can't I be as prosperous and successful as those with spec Bs? :lol:

You know it's the same car right? It's not like SpecB owners are in a different class of car ownership and therefore live different lives and have different jobs from the rest of us LGT owners. :rolleyes:

I'm the General Manager of a hotel...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 I might as well be scrubbing toilets and living in the ghetto because I didn't get a spec. Oh, woe is me... Why can't I be as prosperous and successful as those with spec Bs? :lol:

man... I feel like less of a man now...

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You know it's the same car right? It's not like SpecB owners are in a different class of car ownership and therefore live different lives and have different jobs from the rest of us LGT owners. :rolleyes:

Oh, come on, let them have their fun. Your ranting says more bad shit about you than your ranting does about Spec B owners talking about what they do.

Sheesh

:rolleyes:

So far it looks like LGT and SpecB owners are holding same types of jobs.

I wanted to see if we have a new breed of owners coming here or not. That was my main reason for posting this.

I figured most people will have owned a subaru before, otherwise who else would pay 30k+ for a subaru, seriously.

this is my first suabru and i bought an LGT. granted i had an A6 previous. this car smokes the A6 in fun without any(who cares, it's all about the driver) compromise in comfort or luxury.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Archived