LegacyGT.com

Am I missing anything?

ecoflame

So in addition to rebuilding my motor I plan to upgrade my suspension.

These are the parts I intend to purchase;

Whiteline Front tower brace - $134

" " Rear end links kit - $134

" " Rear sway bar - $197

H&R Springs - $248

Tokico HTS Series Shocks

Thoughts? Comments? Things I should look in to also?

I found the front swaybar tightened up the steering response considerably, after running just the Whiteline rear bar. The fact is they are designed as a matched set and by adjusting tire pressure, alignment setting, and the bar stiffness (the Whiteline bars are adjustable) you can get the car pretty neutral. For a nose-heavy AWD car anyways....

Let me know if I can help you with the best possible pricing on those parts. :)

P.S. LCA = Lower Control Arm; the stock LCA "rear" bushings are super soft and have been known to contribute to the wandering feeling of the stock suspension and make for sloppy steering response. The popular aftermarket ones are made of a stiffer polyurethane AND add a bit of caster to the suspension which helps in a myriad of ways. Being stiffer it does add a tiny bit of NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) to the car, but not much.

I found the front swaybar tightened up the steering response considerably, after running just the Whiteline rear bar. The fact is they are designed as a matched set and by adjusting tire pressure, alignment setting, and the bar stiffness (the Whiteline bars are adjustable) you can get the car pretty neutral. For a nose-heavy AWD car anyways....

Let me know if I can help you with the best possible pricing on those parts. :)

P.S. LCA = Lower Control Arm; the stock LCA "rear" bushings are super soft and have been known to contribute to the wandering feeling of the stock suspension and make for sloppy steering response. The popular aftermarket ones are made of a stiffer polyurethane AND add a bit of caster to the suspension which helps in a myriad of ways. Being stiffer it does add a tiny bit of NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) to the car, but not much.

Best possible pricing huh? you have my attention:D..... I found both bars and end link kits for $550 to my door.

Is this a 2005 or a 2003 car??????

Their for a '03.

Ahh. Didn't realize it was an '03. No matter, let me know which brand part numbers you want me to get pricing on, and your zip code, and I'll get you a quote ASAP!

Thanks,

Rick

Zipcode - 78666

Whiteline:

front sway - BSF14

rear sway - BSR12XZ

end link kits KLC139, KLC144

If you'd please.

Archived