LegacyGT.com

Interior LED Replacement!!! 2006 LGT...

Smbj91

So I just purchased some Led's to replace my factory lights....Ash tray, map lights, dome light, door lights, and the trunk light from superbrightleds.com...I am very pleased with it....didn't spend more than $30.00 shipped.....and for my floor board I just picked up 2 led strips from Autozone. and wired them to my radio so that they are always on...Any ways what do you guys think??? I think it is a very cheap and effective way for spiffing up the interior.....here's what they look like!!!

100MEDIA_IMAG0438.jpg.ba1ebdb6ddccc6edab723cf59cdea4c2.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0439.jpg.d8cdffe470838f2d9ce3c7533d6c70fd.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0440.jpg.22d5a6bc12ec7a7e2539a577fd6247a1.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0441.jpg.567f888d4379d38faec70b22b1945e72.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0442.jpg.5cfffe6ad18f416efe4c3565c532a183.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0443.jpg.991ced8a9628fa60ef66a43c7f41b177.jpg

we have supported vendors for stuff like that here

would likely been less $$

I see you cheaped out on your subs too....

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

well...I work at a car dealership and I find stuff in trade ins all the time....I took the subs....sold the amp they had....and that ive had that box for 5 years....running a kicker kx700.5 amp...sounds good for a free system...looking for two competition subs in the meanwhile....

Pictures may be deceiving, but I also don't like blue. It's your car though and everyone has an opinion.

I plan to go plain pure white. If I did any kind of floor board lights or accent lights that stay on all the time, I'd go red or amber for that and it would be very dim. Red/amber is easier on the eyes at night.

Yeah blue is really quite harsh on the eyes in night driving. I had a blue boost gauge on my other car a couple of years ago and was horrible. Ditched it for a red aem serial gauge and so much better! Blue footwell lights, if bright would be really distracting if think.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

i dont have a problem with it really....and its just MY preference....making my car unique to fit MY style...everyone is entitled to their own opinions though....i just thought it was a cheap and easy way to give the interior a little flair

• 3 weeks later...

Archived