LegacyGT.com

Time for a new clutch....

NavyMM06LGT

No mate, you need the WRX single-mass flyweel with the ACT clutch. There's very few aftermarket clutches that work with the 05-06 LGT, SPEC being one of the few. There's a thread on the BL/BP clutch replacements that work with the different configurations.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Well - that would certainly make me start looking for another clutch. That said, if you're stock and planning to stay at or below Stage 2, I'd just go with stock clutch setup. More than adequate and you don't have to worry about the noise and vibration from the AM setups.

Yes. They're a matched sizing (depth/thickness front-to-back) AFAIK. Stock PP is not compatible with the ACT FW due to the thicker DMFW. Someone chime in here if this isn't correct, but don't recall it being mentioned before.

I'm at nearly 300 AWHP and over 300 AWTQ and I'm going back to stock setup, if that tells you anything.

If I need to go up in grip, then I'll look for a SPEC setup or another setup that uses the DMFW.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm thinking about this also... Im thinking of making 260-280 whp as goal... Stock clutch still good?

I can just get absurd deals on the stock setup, this is why I am curious...

I may be needing to replace my clutch, soon, care to share where one can get an absurd deal??:eek:

I just went stage 2, not sure which way I should go, stock or upgraded.

Archived