LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest 2015 - April 25 - Who's going?

BoyceWare

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Dunno. Thinking about it, but the autocross last year was a bit of a letdown, and I'm not sure the rest of the show will be worth it for me. Plus, stock 2015 WRXes will be a dime a dozen, I'm sure. At least my car was semi-unique last year.

• Moderators
I'll be down again. maybe no autox since i still have the same awful tires. bmb, do you want another stock dp?

Could be fun on awful tires, slide all over the place :lol:

And yeah, bring the DP along and I'll give you cash :cool:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
Well, you'll still need a ticket as far as I'm aware. Just because you drive a car in doesn't mean you ahve to do the "show entry" though. I think last year there were only around 20 cars that actually entered into the car show.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Well, you'll still need a ticket as far as I'm aware. Just because you drive a car in doesn't mean you ahve to do the "show entry" though. I think last year there were only around 20 cars that actually entered into the car show.

Oh no, I know. We have tickets. Didn't realize you'd still be parking inside if you didn't enter the show.

I finally bought my ticket. I'll be a first-timer with my buddy, wicknetzel. Looking forward to it!

If nothing else it provides lots of motivation to fix those little things I've been putting off and giving the car a thorough cleaning.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Archived