LegacyGT.com

Fall Meet!!!

djmonkey841

When/Where would you like to meet?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When/Where would you like to meet?

• Sunday, October 29th around C-470 & I-25
    • Sunday, October 29th around Flatirons Crossing
    • Sunday, October 29th around Kipling & C-470
    • Sunday November 5th around C-470 & I-25
    • Sunday, November 5th around Flatirons Crossing
    • Sunday, November 5th around Kipling & C-470

I'll be around for October 29th but out of town on November 5th. Is it going to be a standard meet and greet or are we going to be doing something too (what I don't know but something other then just shaking hands and such).

And for those of you not map and street oriented.

C-470 & I-25 = Park Meadows Mall, south edge of Denver

Flatirons Crossing = Flatirons Mall, North West Denver towards Boulder

Kipling & C-470 = Chatfield Lake, South West Denver

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

I know of some sweet dirt roads out by Parker and elizabeth, or we could do red rocks like buckeye said, or I'm not really familiar with Lone tree but I have heard of some pretty fun roads out there but there just not that long, just an idea, thrown it out there

Can we schedule around Broncos? :icon_mrgr Like making it on a Saturday, afternoon like maybe 1 or 2? Otherwise Sunday works at 11 (if I'm up) either weekend shouldn't be a problem. Broncos play at 2:15 both weekends, in town on the 29th and on the east coast on the 5th.

My vote is for Red Rocks (curvy mountain driving) on Sunday Nov. 5th (can't make the 29th) in the morning since some of you wanna see the Broncos. Saturday I'll probably be watching College Football, but as long as My Bucks aren't playing (even though it's Illinois), I'll be game.

Wassup Ken! Get another LGT yet? FINALLY sold mine......... :icon_mrgr
not much, ben. i haven't pulled the trigger on a new car yet, but the jeep, the camper, and one of the hyundais are officially for sale. wish me luck! when i do, it will probably be an obxt this time. :)

how's the wrx treating you?

not much, ben. i haven't pulled the trigger on a new car yet, but the jeep, the camper, and one of the hyundais are officially for sale. wish me luck! when i do, it will probably be an obxt this time. :)

how's the wrx treating you?

Lovin it. The payment is WAY better than the LGT. Book on the car was 17K, talked the private party to 12,5. Financed 10K. Ate 2500 on the LGT, but it's all good now.

It had some pretty significant hail damage on the hood, and a little on the roof/front fenders, but I sourced a used PSM hood off of awdpirates.net and It looks 100x different/better now.

Nicest thing is - way lower payment, and my wife can stay home more with our daughter now.

See you guys at the meet.....

Later, Ben.

1086332497_100_0683(Large).thumb.jpg.e28f50f1efe2b12b9d8d45d486a21b20.jpg

My vote is for Red Rocks (curvy mountain driving) on Sunday Nov. 5th (can't make the 29th) in the morning since some of you wanna see the Broncos. Saturday I'll probably be watching College Football, but as long as My Bucks aren't playing (even though it's Illinois), I'll be game.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Brettrock/122_2271copy.jpg

after seeing this last weekend i would be down for a mtn drive also

Archived