LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to put something cool together and was hoping any customer tuned by Cryotune Performance could help out.

I would like to get the nicest picture you have of your car sent to Cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com.

I Know some of you have sent pic's already so that's not needed unless you have an updated picture that looks more professional or a better back drop. These could include pictures on the road/dyno/mountains/park/ etc.

Thanks and hope to get quite a few together

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I would run the car in the condition and fuel that we tuned it for initially. It would be safer to run the higher octain in terms of 91vs 93 type of scenario but I never suggest putting 100oct in on a 93 tune as it will not benefit and actually can run a little slower without tuning changes for the better fuel.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

If it was calibrated with the cutout open I would suggest that due to backpressure but ultimately it normally doesn't create a huge difference with these exhausts.

Just sent out a ton of revs, emails ,base maps and responses.

Thanks for the business and keep the pics coming.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still looking for some pics to choose from.

Basically trying to put together a calendar for customers etc. I am planning on posting it on zazzle for anyone to purchase after its complete if it comes together.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Big thanks to Dave, he's been very patience with me. His tune is great! I've had some vac leaks popping up, which he could tell right away from the LV. TB hose was loose and the lip on it was warped. Also the dreaded turbo inlet had the hole in it. Spent a good 3 hours replacing that last night. Car is so much better. Time to log some more to make sure I've got it all under check.

Thanks Dave, highly recommend you and your amazing customer service!! I'll be back once I check all the maintenance stuff again and get the DP going.

Oh and my turbo is looking great, no shaft play, no bent fins, no hitting the housing. I'm at almost 85k!

Thanks for the cudo's, just got done sending you a message.

On that note I just got done sending out a ton of email revisions, base maps, responses and such from chile to Canada to New Zealand and Europe. oh and obviously a bunch in the good ol US!

Thanks for the business, you guys are awesome.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the cudo's, just got done sending you a message.

On that note I just got done sending out a ton of email revisions, base maps, responses and such from chile to Canada to New Zealand and Europe. oh and obviously a bunch in the good ol US!

Thanks for the business, you guys are awesome.

Dave

Thanks for the assistance and putting up with my BS haha. Got the msg. I removed and re-seated the IC and TB hose, hopefully should clean up the issues. Thanks again, I'll be in touch.

Edited by gimpydingo

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195548&d=1414722463

Its that time of year again and Cryotune Performance loves Halloween!

We are offering a 10% OFF Special on all stage 1,stage 2 and stage 3 STOCK FUELING etunes from now until Sunday November 2nd at midnight.

We are also offering 10% off on our company T-Shirts as well if interested.

http://cryotuneperformance.com//data/storage/attachments/c4d58a86f20669393be9f72bd430258c.jpg

Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Dave

halloween.thumb.jpg.e56efc7dbee56b877488b7fcc52f822d.jpg

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=197075&d=1416271304

From Nov 17th-Nov 24th We are offering a special deal. Anyone who "likes" Cryotune Performance on Facebook *http://www.facebook.com/cryotuneperformance * will receive 10% off their Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 stock fueling Etune. If you want to take advantage of this promotion you will have to "like" the page, then email us at cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com with your name and what tune and tuning software you are using and a special invoice will be email to you.

If you would like to take advantage of this promotion and have already "liked" the page you must email us your full name and what tune you are interested in and we can send a custom invoice as well.

NOW HERES THE KICKER - This promo will also include Stage 3 aftermarket fueling tunes which have never been discounted before BUT the promo is only 5% off of these tunes. Follow the same instructions as mentioned above with emailing after you like the page and a special invoice will be emailed to you.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Happy turkey day to all. This is a good day/time of year to slow down and spend time with those who are most important to us.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good Morning All!

The black Friday special is now in effect

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF!

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% OFF!

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF!

The Quantities for Cyber Monday will be announced Monday

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WE ARE BACK AT IT FOR CYBER MONDAY!!!

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% off

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just received my last revision from Dave this past weekend and working with him has been super easy! He has been very helpful in letting me know specific things happening with my car. I really appreciate how helpful he was in explaining everything he was doing and all the small revisions he was making while also helping Heiche with some programming stuff for Btssm. I would highly recommend Dave to be your tuner as he is a very easy guy to work with and it is amazing how much he is able to do with how busy it seems he is.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I have been in touch with Dave and am about to get started. He emailed me and asked "Go ahead and send me a full modlist including year,model, transmission type and what tuning software we will be using for your file *IE ap or opensource*"

I have no idea on which file. Shouldnt he be telling me? What's the difference between IE ap or opensource?

I have been in touch with Dave and am about to get started. He emailed me and asked "Go ahead and send me a full modlist including year,model, transmission type and what tuning software we will be using for your file *IE ap or opensource*"

I have no idea on which file. Shouldnt he be telling me? What's the difference between IE ap or opensource?

Are you going to be using a vag com and your laptop or a Cobb accessport for tuning is what he is asking.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B