Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^not me, but im on 303/pip a lot.

wonder if ive seen ya.

i have seen a the gtx bill kolb special every so often.

:lol:

if thats you, sorry!

:D

If its a 2010 CBS Bill Kolb special, it's probably me. I have an angry rally pig doc made for me on my back window.

Spotted a blue forth gen with GTX badging on Taconic south bound passing over 287. Around 5pm and you were cutting through traffic. I was in a black 3rd gen Outback.

That might have been me. Black and gold rims?

DGM LGT with exhaust and stock spoiler early this morning in Midtown? (near-ish Times Square). We just arrived after a red-eye from the west coast so I wasn't too awake at 8am and only caught a glimpse after I heard the exhaust.

First time in NYC. Dig it so far.

maybe youll see my 05 obp around town

Sweet, we'll be all over around here the next few days...staying at the Renaissance in Times Square.

If you see a guy waving, don't try and run me over...that happened enough yesterday lol.

Spotted a DGM or BLK 08-09 with tints, dark wheels and a FMIC on my way to work. We both got off the Taconic to I287 east, then got off exit 5, he went east on Tarrytown Rd. towards the city of White Plains and I swung a u turn and went west on Tarrytown Rd. Edited by jhawk222

Spotted a DGM or BLK 08-09 with tints, dark wheels and a FMIC on my way to work. We both got off the Taconic to I287 east, then got off exit 5, he went east on Tarrytown Rd. towards the city of White Plains and I swung a u turn and went west on Tarrytown Rd.

Thats was me I was going to the vitamin shoppe...needed my drugs lol