LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

12:30 Am today on Rt 3 Northbound going towards braintree. A Bronze LGT was flying. I almost caught up to you until a stupid white STI got on the onramp in front of me and went about 50. I got off the Quincy Adams exit. I blew around the sti later and gave him the finger.

Saw a sweet 05-07 LGT white in fron of Texas roadhouse at 515pm tonight. You had black wheels with a polished lip, tints, grill, exhaust and more. I was in my Honda you wouldn't have seen me.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

There's been another Spec B being spotted up in VT... it's a dark gray with exhaust and tint ('06-'07)... you on here? someone on 802 subaru spotted you a couple times. Edit, right after typing that I think I realized who you are.

It's me, car's pretty much back to stock except for those few things.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

295N before Freeport in Maine this past Sat.. passed a Blue LGT 08 ish w MA plates, looked like a aftermarket exhaust, pulled up beside, exchanged nods and waves. Was in my Blk 05 LGT.

i think someone spotted me in my driveway...anybody work for fedex? i had a note on my door for the "wicked big meet" it said "i was out of flyers". and no it wasnt a passer by, i live on a deadend shitty dirt road.