LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I am in need of a new set of summer wheels stock size '05 LGT wagon. Mine are bent and will no longer hold a balance. This is do to pot holes and bad rail road crossings. Any recommendations? The stock wheels have my snow tires mounted on them at the moment.

If you are looking for a tune, I can't recommend Brian aka gangster enough. That dude knows his shit, and damn this feels like a new car vs the ots stage 2 map.

His schedule sucks though we are not getting to the dyno until Aug 21 to do the corn map.

Also it never ceases to amaze me at what lengths the guys at Six star week go through to get parts to work on this 5th gen. They are the only car shop I have worked with that I honestly feel they are not charging me enough. Check them out!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Did they make spec.B wagons in the U.S.? I thought I saw one today on my way to my Union's training center in Evansville, In. I came up to light heading west on Diamond and had to turn right on Mesker Drive. I was just killing time between work and class and couldn't follow him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...