LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

What: Official Winter 2011 Legacy/Forrester Mega Meet

When: January 22nd starting at 11am

Where: Owings Mills RED ROBIN and IAG PERFORMANCE

Who: Current and Ex Legacy and Forester owners and select friends

Those are the basics. More information to come. Please spread the word to other members. I believe that Bac5.2 is helping with the Foresters

The plan is current the following

10:45am Meet in Red Robin parking lot

11:00am Go in order and eat!

11:45ish Leave Red Robin for a photo cruise up 795. Details and rules to be posted.

12:15am Arrive at IAG for a warm reception, DYNO DAY and general tom foolery.

Things will end when IAG kicks us out or people leave.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cruise plan and rules:

1)Roll out video of everyone

2)Pull off to shoulder until camera car gets to front of the caravan. Then lead car pulls out and the rest follow suit.

3)Once out the camera car will be in the left lane at a steady speed(just under the limit, and we WILL piss some people off doing this). At this point each car should cruise by the camera car at a speed just greater than the camera cars... Allow a couple of shots and then move on and out of the way. Repeat for all cars...

4)Once all the cars are snapped(or as many as we can get in) I will call or be the lead car to slow everyone down. Allow the camera car to come back and get to IAG in front of us. This will allow them to film or shoot cars as a roll into IAG..

Plans at IAG Performance:

IAG PERFORMANCE

1203 Baltimore Boulevard

Westminster, MD 21157

(410) 840-3555

DYNO DAY: 3 pulls with boost and A/F----- $75 Normally $99

RAFFLE: Possible Free IAG schwag just for coming out.

DISCOUNTS: Both Parts and Tunes offered to those attending.(see noted below for details

previous IAG open houses

http://iagperformance.com/images/gallery/2010_OPEN_HOUSE/index.htm

http://www.iagperformance.com/images/gallery/08_OPEN_HOUSE/index.htm

Very excited to host the Legacy/Forester guys for this event!

Here is some helpful info on how we will handle things that day:

-We will be offering 3 dyno pulls with boost & AFR on our AWD DynoJet. There should be plenty of time available for a pretty large number of cars to participate, but we would like to have a list together in advance to know how to best prepare. 3 pulls w/ boost & AFR will be $75 that day (normally $99).

-I'll try to put together some warm drinks for you guys.

-We will put together a few small items for raffle (some IAG shirts, etc.) - If anyone else involved in organizing/attending this meet has anything that they would like for us to raffle or have any connections or contacts to items that may be raffled, just let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

-We will offer discounts on most of our inventory. Items not in stock that day can typically be drop-shipped early the following week (which will will offer for no additional cost in most cases).

-We will offer discounts on tuning if you sign up for one of our upcoming tuning sessions during this event.

That should be a good start. Hope to see many of you out at this meet!

Regards,

Rick

Pre-Registration FOR DYNO LIST

Dont let someone else take your spot. Save it now

1)LegacyGTBiggie(LGT or CTS-V)

2)Brawline

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)LegacyGTBiggie(if there is space after all wishing to dyno get a chance to)

This list does NOT garauntee a spot on the day of. Just as a general guide to give people the best chance to sign up before the day of.

List of Attendees:

1)LegacyGTBiggie aka Joshua

2)01rs25 aka Jason

3)LJ08GT aka L.J.

4)HarryN aka That guy Harry

5)scooby05lgt aka Skinner

6)theWeatherWarrior aka Jason

7)minuccims aka Mr.CT

8)brawline aka ??? dyno

9)The Gray Ghost aka ???

10)Yuephoria aka ???

11)05Boost aka ???

12)Waaazooo Maybe?

13)BAC5.2 aka ???

14)thefultonhow

15)midslick aka Will

16)'05 Outback 2.5i

17)brewhaha

18)Go~Rilla

19)thebootyhouse

20)joedirtae09

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

Friends

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

General Car Meet Disclaimer!!!

As the organizer of this meet I agree to no liability for anything pertaining to anything surrounding this meet.

In no way does this meet condone speeding/burning out or other acts of vehicular tom foolery.

This is a attend at your own risk and on your own accord event.

What: Official Winter 2011 Legacy/Forrester Mega Meet

When: January 22nd starting at 11am

Where: Owings Mills RED ROBIN and IAG PERFORMANCE

Who: Current and Ex Legacy and Forrester owners and select friends

Those are the basics. More information to come. Please spread the word to other members. Grey Ghost... FOZZIES PLEASE!

The plan is current the following

10:45am Meet in Red Robin parking lot

11:00am Go in order and eat!

11:45ish Leave Red Robin for a photo cruise up 795. Details and rules to be posted.

12:15am Arrive at IAG for a warm reception, DYNO DAY and general tom foolery.

Things well end when IAG kicks us out or people leave.

I only know 2 forester owners btw...The Gray Ghost...I don't think I will be coming...there is just too much going on right now..plus I am still unemployed...don't put this on me...I only had a FXT for a little over a year...just post the meet on NASIOC...common sense thing to do...

I might be able to make it.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

That is kind of the point of things. Especially with the more mature/family oriented crowd the LGT brings in. Most of you would NOT make it to smaller meets. This gives us as a community a chance to come together and get to know one another in a light atmosphere based on our cars.

It really can bring together people of a like mind. And I really think that it is somethign our local Legacy Community needs. There are just SO many of us in the area, why cant we all have met eachother face to face at one point.

• I Donated
i think i will be down to go. dont know any of you guys but sounds like it will be fun.

I came to a mini-meet in July, didn't know anyone, but still had fun. Definitely come to this if you are at all interested! The only problem is that it makes you want to buy all sorts of parts for your car because you see everyone else's... :eek:

Also I am pretty sure my photog can make it to this meet. As you can see from the previous pictures he tends to do GREAT work. As so I normally hold a small collection for him during the meet. It is NOT manditory and normally a buck a person. And its reallty just to help cover his hosting fees since he is ok with people hot linking from his site. Also because I normally ask him to spend 20-30 minutes hanging out of a moving car to get good rolling shots!

Posted on SFO.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

No one go!!! It"s a trick!!!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii287/bac52/draft_lens8533701module74070721photo_1260937650admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap.jpg

Archived