LegacyGT.com

Can't lock my Car - Alarm goes off.

Sooooo, I was doing an interior swap today. Stripped all the way down the carpet. I'm Still not finished, but decided to wrap things up till tomorrow. I got the carpet and the front seats back in, locked the car and moments later the alarm went off ????? wth ?

unlocked, locked. moments later, the warning beeps came on and then the alarm. Did it once more, unlock, locked , moment later, alarm goes off.

Can't think of why its doing this. Did I unplug a sensor somewhere ? Where is the alarm located anyhow ?

I'm sleeping tonight with the car unlocked, so if you want free interior bits , come get some. :lol: (sorry, gps and epass is sleeping with me !)

EDIT: i guess I can manually lock my car with key. Also I did noticed that when the car is locked and armed the security light flashes very quickly.

• I Donated Too
do your interior lights come on/off with the doors being open/closed - that's the first thing the alarm checks for... start with the simple things and work your way back just as No DRFT said.

Door lights do turn off.

The only sensors I removed were from the seats. I finished up everything today but, it still wants to panic. It's almost as if the sensitivity is delicate cuase you do have to wait a minute for it to go off. Could it be something that needs to be adjusted ?

Not sure about the shock sensor add-on

Archived