LegacyGT.com

Cobb Accessport 3 or not

MBrennan

I have a 08LGT limited auto w/ 110 k which is completely stock. Im in the middle of having a #4 compression or lack of compression issue diagnosed and repaired. My intention is to keep it completely stock and purchase an AP3. From what I can tell and correct me if im wrong but it appears as though I can get a custom tune from one of the tuners on this site and use the AP to flash my PCM? With all of the Vag Com chip issues im reading about and not having a lap top im thinking this is what I want to do. Any direction? Is there anyone that sells APs on here that also provides custom tunes? FYI im located in Maine.

What are you thinking? Me traveling down to you? Im about an hour north of Portland so its not that big of a deal if I had to do so. Like I said in the OP im stock and just looking to get off of the stock mapping. Probably stage 1 or possibly 2. As with everyone im trying to get the most out of it without sacrificing to much on the reliability/longevity end. With the motor work im in the process of having done I dont know exactly what its going to take $ to put it back together "right" at this point.

Archived